Greater Manchester West Scout County provides everyday adventure for over 3000 young people in the Manchester metropolitan boroughs of Salford, Trafford and Wigan.
To contact us, use the details below:
G.M.W Scouts County Office
Unit 5 Kelmercourt House
102 Sale Lane
Phone lines are manned 10am – 2pm Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Outside these hours an answering machine is available.
To contact the county office by email please fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
The role of County Office is to provide administration and secretarial service to members of the County Team, who in turn give support to leaders in Districts and Groups
What do they do?
- Deal with wide range of general enquiries by both email and telephone from leaders, outside bodies, general public
- Accepting applications for training from leaders (via Training Managers)
- Administer Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme applications from young people requiring handbooks etc
- Keeping County Directory up to date
- Dealing with applications from leaders wishing to obtain authorisation for activities
- Collating Census returns from Districts and Groups
- Organize the County Annual General Meeting.