Scout Football Competition 2021
November 21 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Date: Sunday 21st November 2021
Time: 2pm to 4pm (Arrive by 1.40pm)
Venue: Power League Manchester Central (Ardwick), 20 Union Street, Manchester, M12 4JD
Cost: £25.00 per team
Event Organiser: Bob Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Entry cost is £25.00 per team, payable on the day.
- This is a 5-a-side competition, but substitutions are allowed so the squad size can be bigger.
- Scouts must be off Scout Section age on the day of the competition.
- Each team must be accompanied by a leader.
- Troops are responsible for distributing and collecting permission forms. The generic County template can be downloaded by clicking here.
- FA Rules Apply – Shin pads must be worn.
- This is an outdoor venue on artificial grass.
- To register your team’s attendance please complete the form below. This form should be completed by the relevant Section Leader. Closing date for team entries is Friday 19th November 2021.