Cub Cooking Competition 2021
November 21 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Date: Sunday 21st November 2021
Time: 12pm to 3pm (set up from 11.30am)
Venue: 5th Urmston Scout Group HQ, 34 Eeasebrook, Urmston, Manchester, M41 9JA
Event Organiser: Dave Finch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This is a ‘Ready Steady Cook’ themed competition. Teams will be given ingredients and a recipe card for the main course, but should bring their own ingredients for a hot or cold desert.
- Teams should be made up of 4 young people, all Cub age on the date of the competition.
- Each team must be accompanied by a leader who can supervise the team safety, support with set up and give technical guidance. Teams should be preparing and cooking the meal independently, supervised by their leader.
- Leaders are responsible for distributing and collecting permission forms. The generic County template can be downloaded by clicking here.
- To register your team’s attendance please complete the form below. This form should be completed by the relevant Section Leader. Closing date for team entries is TBC.