Over the last two years, we have asked all of the participants attending our training opportunities to give feedback. The majority of the feedback we received was very positive, however there were some common themes. We have listened and have built upon the feedback to create a new look training plan for 2020.
Our training plan aims to provide a suite of learning opportunities that are more accessible, relevant and ever evolving, encompassing the three pillars of work; programme, people and perception.
Our new opportunities include:
- Getting Started
- L2L Learning to Leader (in two parts)
- L2A Learning to Away (indoor and outdoor)
- L2C Learning to Camp (offering a range of camping skills)
- L2S Learning to Skill-Up (tailor-made opportunity to learn new skills)
- Plus a whole range of extended learning opportunities!
For more information on our full range of learning and training opportunities, including the modules covered, click here to visit our website.
Bookings are now live for our next training weekend taking place on 27-29 March 2020. Please visit the County Calendar on our website to book your space.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
County Training Manager
DCC Adult Support