County Office is open on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am to 2pm.
Why do we have a County Office?
The role of County Office is to provide administration and secretarial service to members of the County Team, who in turn give support to leaders in Districts and Groups.
What do they do?
- Deal with wide range of general enquiries by both email and telephone from leaders, outside bodies, general public
- Accepting applications for training from leaders (via Training Managers)
- Administer Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme applications from young people requiring handbooks etc
- Keeping County Directory up to date
- Dealing with applications from leaders wishing to obtain authorisation for activities
- Collating Census returns from Districts and Groups
- Organise the County Annual General Meeting.
How to get in touch with County Office?
Please visit the Contact Us page.